It's About Jobs - Campaign Launch
You don't have to look to far to see that that things aren't improving on the coast. Look around and you will see and hear stories of:
- A youth unemployment crisis that has taken a hold of our community,
- Our TAFE at Gosford and Ourimbah that have been stripped of millions of dollars in funding and forced to close classes and sack teachers.
- Penalty Rates being cut, robbing workers and their families of close to $6000 a year
- A council appointed administrator attacking local waste service operator
- Wyong Hospital being privatised, which will lead to job cuts and everyone asking if Gosford hospital is next
You are invited to be part of changing the conversation on the Coast, you are invited to change the conversation and tell our leaders that it's not good enough there is no jobs plan for the central coast, it's not good enough that penalty rates cuts will mean local families earn less and spend less at their local businesses, it's not good enough that we have a NSW Government that has turned it's back on the coast.
Come along to the It's About Jobs Campaign Launch this Wednesday and here form local workers on we can make our leader act on these issues and deliver a win for our community.
Guest speaker will be Mark Morey - Unions NSW Secretary
Come along and change the conversation so everyone on the coast knows - It's About Jobs
Salim Barbar · · 0417286482