Administration Assistant, Professional Services Team
$72,464.00 per annum + Superannuation
+ 12 RDOs + Christmas shut down
The New South Wales Nurses and Midwives’ Association (NSWNMA) in association with the Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation New South Wales Branch (ANMF NSW Branch) seeks an Administration Assistant to join our Professional Services Team on a permanent full-time basis.
In this position you will provide administrative support to the Professional Services Team including:
- Administration support to Professional Officers, WHS Officers and Member Development Officers.
- Ongoing assistance to PA Manager Professional Services with leave coverage as required.
- Photocopying, mailing, voice-mail maintenance, distribution of documents and general office duties.
- Meeting room and catering bookings.
- Administrative support with Bob Fenwick Mentoring Grants Program including taking and recording the minutes of all Steering Committee meetings, organisation with mentee and mentor record keeping and other essential documentation, organisation of annual presentation ceremony.
- Assistance to Professional Officers with the work of the Professional Services Team – coordinating meetings and minute taking. Assist with preparation of reports, organisation of files, communication and correspondence organisation of follow up actions and project support.
- Annual leave relief of PA to Manager’s position as needed.
- High-level administration and organisational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
- The ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects/issues simultaneously with a strong focus on solutions/outcomes
- Demonstrate initiative and the ability to work proactively and autonomously, as well as being able to work cohesively within a team
- Experience in minute taking
- Advanced Word, Excel and Publisher skills
- Experience in using social media
- Trade union knowledge.
- Commitment to the trade union movement
How to apply for this position:
Click here to submit your application online. Your application must briefly address each point of the selection criteria found in the Administration Assistant, Professional Service Team position description.
NSWNMA/ANMF NSW Branch is an Equal Opportunity Employer and fosters a diverse workplace.
Applications close Thursday, 10 June 2021.