The Health Services Union NSW/ACT/QLD is a growing 43,000-member strong union that aims to use its collective power to build a fair and just society through improving conditions for our members in the health and aged care industry. The organisation’s annual turnover is approximately $24m, with an employee base of approximately 120 staff. The Health Services Union offers a collaborative environment which focuses on teamwork, empowerment, innovation, integrity and accountability.
About the role:
Due to the recent restructure in Membership Administration Division, the Health Services Union is seeking a CRM Administrator. This role is responsible for the support, configuration and continuous improvement of the Membership CRM System and supporting processes. The person will champion the effective use of the CRM across the organisation, train staff to ensure the CRM is understood by new and existing users; and help the system to grow and evolve, informed by user feedback and data analytics.
Responsibilities / Accountabilities:
• Provide day to day CRM administrative user support to HSU staff
• Assist with the design and configuration of system functionality
• Undertake testing of reports, customisations and configurations in the CRM
• Advise users of existing system functionality that will generate business efficiencies
• User maintenance (activations, setup, permissions and deactivations)
• Create reports and dashboards for users and management
• Ongoing documentation of team administrative processes
• Ensure data integrity by monitoring changes and engaging with business owners to help drive corrective action
• Using exception reports and continually monitor the accuracy of data
• Assist with bulk imports of data to ensure information completeness and integrity
• Assist in the development and maintenance of end-user training and support materials as well as conduct training sessions as needed
• Assist with Projects where applicable
This is a full-time position. Standard office hours are Monday - Friday 8:30am - 5:00pm. This position is based at the HSU office in CBD Sydney. Remuneration up to $85,000 per annum plus superannuation and other generous benefits.
In the first instance general enquiries should be directed to Jodi Fisher on 1300 478 679 or via email@example.com If interested, please forward your Resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications close: COB Monday 13 July 2020.
Candidates must be an Australian Citizen / Permanent Resident or have unlimited working rights within Australia to be considered for this position.
Please note that due to the excepted volume of responses; only short-listed candidates will be contacted in relation to their application.