Full Stack Developer – HSU
Date Advertised 18/01/2023
The Health Services Union NSW/ACT/QLD (HSU) is one of the fastest growing unions in Australia, with 47,000 plus members in Health, Aged care, Disabilities, Paramedics, and Ambulance services. We Use our collective power to build a fair and just society through improving pay, job security and conditions for our members.
With approximately 130 employees, HSU staff across the organisation work cohesively to support and assist each other in our mission to grow and develop the industrial, social, and political interests of our members and their communities.
If you want to help improve the lives of Health and Aged Care Workers, look no further than a career at the HSU!
About the role:
The HSU is excited to recruit a Full Stack Developer to our recently created Information Technology Services Division. This is a new position within the organisation that will operate on a permanent full-time basis.
The Full Stack Developer is responsible for the support, configuration, and continuous improvement of both the client and server side of the Membership CRM System and HSU Website and other related third-party technologies. The person will work closely with the CRM Support Officer to enhance the useability of the system for the organisation. In this sense, they provide an end-to-end service, and can be involved in projects that involve databases and building user-facing websites.
• Building and maintaining our web applications (iMIS built using a Rise CMS, APIs, associated databases)
• Implementing front-end designs provided by our CRM Support Officer or other members of our team
• Implementing back-end website requirements (Such as SQL Server database)
• Ensuring responsiveness of the CRM application
• Contribute to the development and maintenance of technical manuals, training guides and user documentation
Essential Skills and Experience:
• Relevant tertiary qualifications in IT, Computer Science or equivalent
• Proven ability to analyse requirements and recommend solutions using knowledge of system design
• Demonstratable problem-solving and analytical skills including strong SQL skills utilising SQL Server
• Experience in building and using APIs
• Experience working with iMIS or similar customer relationship management system
• Good time management and prioritisation skills
Location: Sydney CBD
• $90,000 – $95,000 + 11.5% (12% for females) Employee Superannuation Contributions
• Attractive employment conditions, including access to an RDO system, Religious Leave, Study Leave, Reproductive Health and Wellbeing Leave and Travel to Work Payments
• A supportive Health and Wellbeing program
• Access to Staff Training and Development funding
• Generous Salary Packaging arrangements
Please provide a cover letter addressing the Essential Skills and Experience above with your resume to Ayshe Lewis via email at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Applications close: 10 February 2023