Information and Records Management Assistant (NSWNMA)
Date Advertised 15/06/2022
Information and Records Management Assistant
Permanent full-time or part-time
$73,942.00 – $86,534.00 per annum (commensurate with experience) + Superannuation + 12 RDOs + Christmas shutdown
The New South Wales Nurses and Midwives’ Association (NSWNMA) in association with the Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation New South Wales Branch (ANMF NSW Branch) seeks an Information and Records Management Assistant to join our Business Services and Compliance team on a permanent full-time/part-time (a minimum of 28 hours per week) basis.
In this role you will:
- Support the Information and Records Management Centre by ensuring that Information Management functions reflect best practice and provide Information Management support to staff and members.
- Assist staff by providing research assistance and information which supports our campaign and strategic goals.
Please refer to the position description for more details of the role. IRMC Assistant PD 14062022
To be considered for this role you require:
- Minimum 3 to 5 years relevant experience in information and records management.
- Strong skills and experience in the use of an EDRMS, preferably with some administration experience.
- Awareness of the Australian Standard for Records Management AS ISO 15489.1:2017.
- Ability to read and interpret records to:
- Classify and index according to a business classification scheme.
- Apply a retention and disposal schedule.
- Apply access and security rules.
- Ability to apply a methodical approach tofind, decipher, and interpret information from a variety of sources.
- Experience working in a changing work environment e.g. transitioning to a paper lite office environment, digitisation projects etc.
- Experience with business process mapping or basic project management is desirable.
- Experience in the application of State Records Act 1998 or Archives Act 1983 is desirable.
- Commitment to the trade union movement
- Compliance with COVID-19 vaccination requirements
Hours of work
While this is a fulltime position, applicants wishing to have flexibility in working hours are encouraged to apply. If you’d be interested in a flexible working arrangement, please detail this within the application.
Keeping our employees, members and the community safe is our highest priority. It is a condition of employment with the NSW Nurses and Midwives’ Association, that all employees have up-to-date vaccinations against COVID-19 and are required to comply with future government changes to the definition of up-to-date vaccination requirements.
How to apply for this position:
Your application must address each point of the selection criteria located within this advertisement. More information about the role can be found within the Information and Records Management Assistant position description.
Click here to apply for this position online.
Applications close Wednesday, 29 June 2022.
NSWNMA/ANMF NSW Branch is an Equal Opportunity Employer and fosters a diverse workplace.