Information Support Centre Officer – USU
Date Advertised 15/03/2023
- The position is located in our city office in Sydney
- Salary Range $72,887.68 to $84,271.53 plus superannuation
The Union is seeking to employ an Information Support Centre Officer, on a permanent full-time basis. This position is located in the Union’s Sydney Head Office, Level 7 321 Pitt Street, Sydney NSW 2000.
This role provides information, support, advice, and representation to members on issues relating to work. The Information Support Centre is a challenging, dynamic, environment which requires effective written and oral communication skills.
Applicants must possess the following skills and criteria:
- Contemporary experience in providing customer service in a high-volume telephone traffic contact centre environment.
- Contemporary experience in debt collection.
- Contemporary knowledge of awards and industrial relations legislation impacting on members.
- Contemporary knowledge and demonstrated application of Microsoft Office suite.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and communication skills, including conflict resolution, listening and problem analysis.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain a high level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Demonstrated ability to plan and organise priorities and monitor workflow.
- Knowledge of the Union and its political and social impacts.
- Applicants will require initiative, experience, and commitment to customer service, be able to identify problems; and have the ability to handle inquiries with professionalism and efficacy.
Interested candidates must provide introduction letter, resume and written response to each selection criteria (persons not completing selection criteria will not be considered). Download the Position Description HERE.
Applications to: Manager Sydney Metropolitan Branch, Steve Donley, at firstname.lastname@example.org. Applications will be received until 4pm Friday 31 March 2023.