Membership Services Coordinator,
Membership Services Team
$98,648.00 per annum + 12 RDOs + 5 weeks annual leave + Christmas shut down
The New South Wales Nurses and Midwives’ Association (NSWNMA) in association with the Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation New South Wales Branch (ANMF NSW Branch) seeks a Membership Services Coordinator to join our Membership Services team on a permanent full-time basis.
The purpose of the position is to drive innovation, engagement and effectiveness of a dynamic membership system as well as inspire and coach the Membership team to deliver superlative member service, and seek creative solutions to support the broader functions of the NSWNMA.
We are looking for a dynamic team leader to transform our membership services area.
If you are a solutions-focused, people person with a commitment to trade union values and experience in inbound and outbound calling and membership systems, we would love to hear from you.
To be considered for this role you require:
- Demonstrated knowledge and experience of membership systems
- Excellent analytical skills
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills with the ability to troubleshoot and think laterally
- Ability to manage a high-volume workload and delegate as required
- Experience in leading, supervising, motivating and developing staff to achieve team and Association goals
- Demonstrated commitment to the trade union movement
How to apply for this position
Applications close Sunday, 23 February 2020.
NSWNMA / ANMF NSW Branch is an Equal Opportunity Employer that fosters a diverse workplace.