Temporary full-time parental leave replacement
$92,230.00 per annum + Superannuation + 12 RDOs
+ 5 weeks annual leave + Christmas shut down
The New South Wales Nurses and Midwives’ Association (NSWNMA) in association with the Australian Nursing and Midwifery Federation New South Wales Branch (ANMF NSW Branch) seeks a Paralegal Officer to join our Professional Services Team on a temporary full-time parental leave replacement.
In this role you will:
- Assist the Legal Officers of the Professional Services Team in their day to day activities
- Provide high quality, professional, accurate and timely services to our members as instructed by Legal Officers and Manager
- Create and maintain quality systems and processes which assist the work of the Legal Officers (In collaboration with Legal Officers and Manager)
- Ensure the smooth running of the administrative functions of the Legal Services within the Professional Services Team.
To be considered for this role you require:
- Demonstrated experience in an administrative or legal position
- Strong and demonstrable paralegal experience and knowledge
- Strong problem solving
- An ability to achieve positive outcomes by using a proactive rather than a reactive approach to your own workload management
- Highly developed interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to work independently and part of a team
- Time management skills with the ability to prioritise and meet workload deadlines.
- Proven ability to record information accurately
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365, specifically Outlook, Word and Excel
- Commitment to the trade union movement
How to apply for this position:
Click here to apply for this position online. Your application must briefly address each point of the selection criteria found in the Paralegal Officer position description.
Applications close Monday, 20 December 2021.
NSWNMA/ANMF NSW Branch is an Equal Opportunity Employer and fosters a diverse workplace.