Report a Wage Thief

Know of a business that is underpaying? Is your current or former

employer a wage thief? Let us know the details below.

Fill in the form below to report a wage thief. You can also contact Unions Australia if you think you have been underpaid at work (1300 486 466). Fields marked with an * are required